Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Customer Satisfaction

I went to Jewel this weekend to take advantage of some of their BOGO specials and to cash in my coupons from the game. Of course, I spent more than I wanted to. To punish myself for that I skipped the BOGO special on those yummy Diana Bananas that I love so much and haven't had in years.

I spent just over $100 and I had planned to spend $75. I took cash and a bunch of coupons in my handy dandy couponizer book. I got the donut and free jar of gravy from the game pieces and cheap cookies too. Some of the deals I got were Italian sausage, olive oil, fish oil, peanut butter, jelly, dishwashing thingys and soup. The one BOGO I thought I was getting was on pork chops. Turned out that the deal required an in-store coupon and there were none there. I called the store and talked to the manager and he said bring in the receipt and get a refund. That was nice. Got about $6 back.

I feel that now I am pretty stocked up for awhile on most things and even though I bought a couple things not on the list such as the fish oil (BOGO big bottles) and the Finish dishwashing tabs, which were on preferred card special in a buy 2 get one free bonus pack for $10.99 (just over a penny each with no coupon). I knew we would be needing these within a week or two anyway so I jumped on the deals. How much are dishwashing packs or pellets worth anyway. Seems like a small pack of cascade are about $7 or so.

BTW - I want to do a price book but don't know how to start. Can anyone direct me to one for Chicago stores such as Jewel, Dominicks, Aldi and Food 4 Less. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment